Strawberry Cheese Bundles Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/3 cup strawberry pie filling
- 1/3 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 to 3 tablespoons apricot spreadable fruit
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and extract until smooth. Unroll crescent dough and separate into eight triangles. Place 1 heaping teaspoonful of cream cheese mixture in the center of each triangle. Top with 1 teaspoon of pie filling and 1 teaspoon of pineapple.
- 2. With one long side of pastry facing you, fold right and left corners over filling to top corner, forming a square. Seal edges. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 15-17 minutes or until lightly browned. Brush with spreadable fruit. Serve warm or cold. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 185 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 258mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (9g sugars, trace fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Strawberry Cheese Bundles
"These are quick, easy and delicious! Next time I'm going to try diced kiwi instead of pineapple."