Tick-tock...tick-tock...guests will surely count down the minutes until they can dig into this creamy strawberry cheesecake, then ask for seconds.
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 24 squares)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 cartons (8 ounces each) spreadable strawberry cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Additional whipped topping, fresh strawberries and melted semisweet chocolate, optional
- In a bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom and 1-in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Bake at 325° for 10 minutes; cool.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in the whipped topping. Gently spread a third of the filling over crust. Arrange strawberries on top. Spoon remaining filling over berries; smooth top. Refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, garnish with additional whipped topping, whole strawberries and melted chocolate if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Celebration Cheesecake in Cheesecakes & More 2011 2011, p45
Reviews for Strawberry Celebration Cheesecake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review