Strawberry Butter Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, pureed
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth. Gradually add sugar and vanilla; mix well. Stir in strawberries. Cover tightly and refrigerate for several hours or overnight. May be stored in the refrigerate up to 1 week. Serve with English muffins, toast, waffles or pancakes. Yield: 2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 132 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 100mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Strawberry Butter
"Very good. I think it would be good, too, with other berries. Be careful not to add too much of the puree, or the mixture won't set up well. I'll make this one again!"
"This is absolutely delicious!!!"