Strawberry Bruschetta Recipe
“Can't remember where I got this recipe, but it tripped my trigger when I read it," recalls Bob Knobel of Granger, Indiana. "This also makes a great party appetizer or pretty dessert.” Serve on toasted bagels if you don't want to turn on the oven.
- 1 loaf (8 ounces) French bread, cut into 24 slices
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup strawberry jelly, warmed
- 1. Arrange bread slices in a single layer on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 4-5 minutes on each side or until lightly crisp.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and honey until smooth; spread over one side of each slice of bread. Top with strawberries; brush with jelly. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 appetizer equals 74 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 93 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Strawberry Bruschetta
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC