Strawberry Broil Recipe
- 2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- 1. Place the strawberries in an ungreased shallow 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Combine sour cream and cinnamon; spoon over berries. Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- 2. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until bubbly. Serve over ice cream if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 105 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 14 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Strawberry Broil
"YUM! This was absolutely delicious. I made it for a Father's Day brunch for 26 people and everyone loved it -- kids too!"