Strawberry Breadstick Rolls
For a simple dessert, bake these sweet fruit-topped rolls that call for just six ingredients. They’re so yummy, your family may request them for breakfast, too.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 5 teaspoons sugar, divided
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- In a small bowl, combine the strawberries and 2 teaspoons sugar; set
- aside. On a lightly floured surface, unroll breadstick dough (do not
- separate). Seal perforations; brush dough with butter. Combine brown
- sugar and remaining sugar; sprinkle over dough. Reroll, starting
- with a short end. Cut along seam lines.
- Place rolls cut side down on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 375°
- for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Brush with syrup. Serve
- with reserved strawberry mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 227 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 427 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.