Strawberry Bliss Omelet Recipe
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 ounces cream cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries, divided
- Confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, water, salt and pepper. Heat butter in a 10-in. nonstick skillet over medium heat; add egg mixture. As the eggs set, lift edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath.
- 2. When the eggs are almost set, sprinkle cream cheese, brown sugar and 1 cup strawberries over one side. Fold omelet in half. Cover and cook for 1-2 minutes or until brown sugar begins to melt. Slide omelet onto a plate; top with remaining strawberries and dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 3 servings.
1/3 of omelet equals 378 calories, 24 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 466 mg cholesterol, 659 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 15 g protein.
Reviews for Strawberry Bliss Omelet
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.