- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons seedless strawberry jam
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 package (5.1 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 cups quartered fresh strawberries
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large saucepan, bring water and butter to a rolling boil. Add flour all at once and beat until blended. Cook over medium heat, stirring vigorously until mixture pulls away from sides of pan and forms a ball. Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Continue beating until mixture is smooth and shiny.
- Spread into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 20-25 minutes or until puffed and golden brown (surface will be uneven). Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and jam until smooth. Beat in milk and pudding mix until smooth. In a small bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form; fold into pudding mixture. Spread over crust. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, top with strawberries. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Bliss in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2014
Reviews for Strawberry Bliss
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review