Strawberry Bavarian Salad Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in water. Stir in the strawberries; fold in marshmallows and whipped cream. Transfer to a 5-cup serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 185 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 42 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Strawberry Bavarian Salad
"This recipe has become a family favorite."