Strawberry Bavarian Salad Recipe
"As a child, I asked my mother to make this colorful gelatin for birthdays," recalls Lorna Northcutt of Gladstone, Oregon. "Now I fix it for my husband and son. You can leave out the marshmallows if you prefer," she adds.
- 1 package (3 ounces) strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in water. Stir in the strawberries; fold in marshmallows and whipped cream. Transfer to a 5-cup serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 6 servings.
1/2 cup: 185 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 42mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Strawberry Bavarian Salad
Reviewed Feb. 9, 2012
"This recipe has become a family favorite."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC