Strawberry Bavarian Salad Recipe
"As a child, I asked my mother to make this colorful gelatin for birthdays," recalls Lorna Northcutt of Gladstone, Oregon. "Now I fix it for my husband and son. You can leave out the marshmallows if you prefer," she adds.
- 1 package (3 ounces) strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in water. Stir in the strawberries; fold in marshmallows and whipped cream. Transfer to a 5-cup serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 6 servings.
1/2 cup: 185 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 42mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Strawberry Bavarian Salad
Reviewed Feb. 9, 2012
"This recipe has become a family favorite."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC