Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie
Frozen berries and fruit keep these frosty smoothies extra thick, sent by Christy Adkins of Martinez, Georgia. Best of all, the recipe is a great way to use up that last banana.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/3 cup strawberry yogurt
- 1/3 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1/2 medium firm banana, chopped
- 4 ice cubes
- 8 teaspoons sugar
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients; cover and process for
- 30-45 seconds or until smooth. Stir if necessary. Pour into chilled
- glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.