Frozen berries and fruit keep these frosty smoothies extra thick. Best of all, the recipe is a great way to use up that last banana or two. —Christy Adkins, Martinez, Georgia
Recommended: 39 Healthy Snacks That Make Kids Happy
- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 3/4 cup ice cubes, crushed
- 1/2 cup strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 small firm banana, chopped and frozen
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/4 cup sugar
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients; cover and process for 30-45 seconds or until smooth. Stir if necessary. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Banana Smoothies in Light & Tasty June/July 2006, p49
Reviews for Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 29, 2014
Reviewed May. 24, 2009
"My 3 year old loves smoothies, so this was a big hit!"