- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 3/4 cup ice cubes, crushed
- 1/2 cup strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 small firm banana, chopped and frozen
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/4 cup sugar
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients; cover and process for 30-45 seconds or until smooth. Stir if necessary. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Banana Smoothies in Light & Tasty June/July 2006, p49
Reviews for Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 29, 2014
Reviewed May. 24, 2009
My 3 year old loves smoothies, so this was a big hit!