- 1 package (3 ounces) strawberry gelatin
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 Popsicle molds or plastic cups (3 ounces) and Popsicle sticks
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in the strawberries, pineapple, banana and nuts. Pour 2 cups into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour. Set remaining gelatin mixture aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, sugar and vanilla. Spread over gelatin. Top with reserved gelatin mixture. Chill for 1 hour. Spoon 1/3 cup into each mold. Freeze until firm, about 5 hours. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Strawberry Banana Ice Pops in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2005, p219
Reviews for Strawberry Banana Ice Pops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 13, 2014
Simple tasty inexpensive (except for the walnuts)