Strawberry-Banana Graham Pudding Recipe
"I add in additional fruit to get a little closer to all those servings you need every day. You can also try using different flavored puddings and fruit to switch up the recipe." Jackie Termont - Richmond, Virginia
- 9 whole reduced-fat cinnamon graham crackers
- 1-3/4 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant cheesecake or vanilla pudding mix
- 1 large firm banana, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries, divided
- 2-1/2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping, divided
- Mint sprigs, optional
- 1. Line the bottom of a 9-in. square pan with 4-1/2 graham crackers; set aside.
- 2. In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Place banana slices in another small bowl; toss with lemon juice. Stir bananas and 1 cup strawberries into the pudding. Fold in 1-3/4 cups whipped topping.
- 3. Spread half of pudding over the graham crackers; repeat layers. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Refrigerate remaining berries and whipped topping. Just before serving, top with remaining berries and topping. Garnish with mint if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
1 piece equals 117 calories, 2 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 171 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fruit.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC