Strawberry Banana Fluff Recipe
Desserts don't come any easier than this recipe, which is quite good, too.
- 1 small firm banana, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup whipped topping
- 2 whole strawberries
- 1. In a bowl, combine the banana, sliced strawberries, marshmallows and peanuts. Fold into whipped topping. Place into two small serving dishes. Garnish with strawberries. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 237 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 82 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Strawberry Banana Fluff
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC