Strawberry Banana Fluff
Desserts don't come any easier than this recipe, which is quite good, too.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 small firm banana, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup whipped topping
- 2 whole strawberries
- In a bowl, combine the banana, sliced strawberries, marshmallows and
- peanuts. Fold into whipped topping. Place into two small serving
- dishes. Garnish with strawberries. Serve immediately. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 237 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 82 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 6 g protein.