- 1 small firm banana, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup whipped topping
- 2 whole strawberries
- In a bowl, combine the banana, sliced strawberries, marshmallows and peanuts. Fold into whipped topping. Place into two small serving dishes. Garnish with strawberries. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Banana Fluff in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p290
Reviews for Strawberry Banana Fluff(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review