Strawberry Banana Dessert Recipe
"Like springtime on a plate, this eye-catching dessert has a bright cheery color and plenty of fruity flavor," remarks Margaret Kuntz from Bismarck, North Dakota.
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 package (.6 ounce) sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1-1/2 cups cold water
- 1 carton (8 ounces) reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1. Layer banana slices and cake cubes in a 13-in. x 9-in. dish coated with cooking spray. Place strawberries over cake and press down gently.
- 2. In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in cold water. Pour over strawberries. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Frost with whipped topping. Yield: 16 servings.
1 piece: 0g sugar total
Reviews for Strawberry Banana Dessert
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC