- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 6 ice cubes
- 2 medium ripe bananas, cut into chunks
- 4 tablespoons whipped topping
- 4 fresh strawberries
- In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; cool for 10 minutes. Add enough water to ice cubes to measure 1 cup. In a blender, combine gelatin and ice mixture; cover and process for 1 minute or until ice cubes are dissolved. Add bananas; process 1-2 minutes longer or until blended.
- Pour into four dessert dishes. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until set. Garnish each with 1 tablespoon whipped topping and a strawberry. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Strawberry Banana Delight
Sort By :
"So light and tasty I loved it!"
"A very nice light dessert that isn't difficult to make. This will be dessert the next time we have company!"
"Already made this dessert twice and neighbor asked for recipe. Husband is on low carb diet this dessert satisfies his sweet tooth. We added some strawberries to the second batch along with the bananas. That got rave reviews."
"Better than I thought it would be! Light dessert with good flavor!"
"pretty good but like others, it kinda separated on me."