Writes Evelyn Savage of Belfair, Washington,"My husband and I like Jell-O salad now and then, but if I made a whole package, it goes to waste. This recipe makes just enough for two. You can substitute other gelatin flavors for variety."
Recommended: 42 Easy Desserts That Keep Life Simple and Sweet
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar-free strawberry gelatin powder
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 3 strawberries, sliced
- 1 small firm banana, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 strawberries, halved for garnish
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in apple juice. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Place sliced strawberries in the bottom of two individual serving dishes or 10-oz. custard cups. Stir bananas into gelatin mixture. Pour over strawberries. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until firm. Garnish with strawberry halves. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Banana Cups in Light & Tasty February/March 2004, p49
Reviews for Strawberry Banana Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review