- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 8 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
- In a salad bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries, bacon, onion and walnuts. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar. Serve with salad. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Strawberry-Bacon Spinach Salad
"Took this salad to a potluck and people loved it! I sliced the onion paper-thin so that those who weren't fond of onion could easily remove it. Next time I make this salad I am going to try it with fat free mayo and Spenda to make it a little healthier. I also think it would be delicious as a main course salad with sliced grilled chicken breast on top."
"I have served this several times and it is always a HIT! Blueberries work well in it and pecans rather than walnuts, too!"
"this salad is FANTASTIC!!!!"
"My family absolutely loved this recipe. I had been looking for a strawberry spinach recipe for a couple of years and when I tried this one I knew I didn't have to search anymore. This is fabulous!"
"May of our friends like this salad. Every time we go to a gathering I am requested to bring it. It is a 5 STAR.Mark Gay"
"I love this recipe"
"SO good and SO easy. I used light mayo and added some bean sprouts that I had on hand. I couldn't find raspberry V so used red wine V."
"I love, love, LOVE this salad."