Ruth Haywood’s colorful Strawberry-Bacon Spinach Salad is sweet and crunchy with a tangy dressing. “I made this recipe for our prayer group, and everyone enjoyed it,” Ruth writes from Lake Charles, Louisiana.
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
- In a salad bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries, bacon, onion and walnuts. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar. Serve with salad. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry-Bacon Spinach Salad in Taste of Home April/May 2007, p13
Reviews for Strawberry-Bacon Spinach Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review