Strawberry Avocado Salad Recipe
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 6 medium fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the first 10 ingredients. Arrange greens on two salad plates; top with avocado and strawberries. Drizzle with dressing. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Strawberry Avocado Salad
"This was an excellent salad and dressing. I doubled it for my family. Will definitely make again."
"this was an outstanding salad I know I will make it many times. I was searching for avocado recipes since I am new at using them and found this one. My husband LOVED it and he was VERY hesitant about avocados. It was GREAT and an interesting blend of flavors in the dressing that I would not have thought of!"