- 2 cups torn fresh arugula or baby spinach
- 3/4 cup quartered fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- In a salad bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, orange juice concentrate, vinegar, orange peel and ginger. Pour over salad; toss gently to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Strawberry Arugula Salad
Sort By :
"This salad was so fresh and delicious! The first time I made it, I didn't have the orange juice concentrate, so I just squeezed the juice out of the orange. The second time, I added supremed orange slices. That made it extra delicious. I recommend using the slivered almonds. I tried it with sliced almonds and they were too thin to really add a crunch. My kids even like this salad. I highly recommend it! YUMMY!"
"This is one of my new favorites!"
"My friend made this but used an oil & vinegar vinaigrette instead. She put salmon fillets on top of each salad. The combination of the greens, cheese, strawberries, salmon and dressing was delicious"