- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, optional
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups Apple Cinnamon Cheerios
- 1 medium apple, diced
- 1/4 cup cinnamon baking chips
- If desired, add cinnamon to yogurt. Layer 1/4 cup each yogurt, strawberries and cereal into four parfait glasses. Top with remaining yogurt, apples, cereal and cinnamon chips. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Apple Parfait in Breakfast & Brunch Bookazine 2016
Reviews for Strawberry Apple Parfait
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review