- 12 sheets phyllo dough (14 inches x 9 inches)
- 1 jar (10 ounces) strawberry all-fruit spread
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- Place one sheet of phyllo dough on a work surface with a long side facing you; spritz dough with cooking spray. Layer with two more sheets, spritzing in between. Spread half of the fruit spread over dough to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with half of the almonds.
- Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; moisten edges with water and press to seal. Cut into three pieces. Repeat three more times with remaining ingredients.
- Place pieces, cut side down, 1 in. apart on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Lightly spritz tops with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Strawberry Almond Pastries in Light & Tasty April/May 2001, p44
Reviews for Strawberry Almond Pastries
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review