Strawberry Chicken Salad Croissants Recipe
Crunchy almonds add delicious texture, while fresh strawberries lend a slight twist to classic chicken salad. Be sure to pack basketful of these picnic-perfect sandwiches the next time you head to the park. —Abigail Roe, Chula Vista, California
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons seedless strawberry jam
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1/2 cup salted roasted almonds
- 9 croissants, split
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, mayonnaise, relish, jam and salt. Stir in strawberries and almonds. Spoon 1/2 cup chicken salad onto each croissant bottom; replace tops. Yield: 9 servings.
1 sandwich: 494 calories, 29g fat (9g saturated fat), 96mg cholesterol, 658mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 3g fiber), 26g protein.
Reviews for Strawberry Chicken Salad Croissants
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC