Strawberry & Glazed Walnut Salad Recipe
This easy salad takes just minutes to make, but is oh so good.—Kelly Zimpfer, Souderton, Pennsylvania
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 package (7 ounces) glazed walnuts
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- CREAMY POPPY SEED DRESSING:
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the strawberries, walnuts, spinach and salad greens. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Serve with salad. Yield: 14 servings.
1 cup equals 139 calories, 10 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 107 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 starch.
Reviews for Strawberry & Glazed Walnut Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC