- 1 pound fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 package (7 ounces) glazed walnuts
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- CREAMY POPPY SEED DRESSING:
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- In a large bowl, combine the strawberries, walnuts, spinach and salad greens. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Serve with salad. Yield: 14 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry & Glazed Walnut Salad in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2011, p67
Reviews for Strawberry & Glazed Walnut Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review