Strawberrry-Rosemary Yogurt Pops Recipe
We planted strawberries a few years ago and my very favorite treat to make with them are these tangy-sweet frozen yogurt pops! The options are endless: Try using other yogurt flavors like lemon, raspberry or blueberry. You may also substitute the rosemary with your favorite herb or simply omit it all together. —Carmell Childs, Ferron, Utah
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons strawberry preserves
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 6 freezer pop molds or paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop or lollipop sticks
- In a small bowl, mix strawberries, vinegar, preserves and rosemary. Let stand 30 minutes; discard rosemary.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons yogurt and 1 tablespoon strawberry mixture into each mold or paper cup. Repeat layers. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm. Yield: 6 pops.
Originally published as Strawberry-Rosemary Yogurt Pops in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes Annual 2014
Reviews for Strawberrry-Rosemary Yogurt Pops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review