We planted strawberries a few years ago and my very favorite treat to make with them are these tangy-sweet frozen yogurt pops! The options are endless: Try using other yogurt flavors like lemon, raspberry or blueberry. You may also substitute the rosemary with your favorite herb or simply omit it all together. —Carmell Childs, Ferron, Utah
Featured In: 30 Recipes to Make with Fresh Strawberries
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons strawberry preserves
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 6 freezer pop molds or paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop or lollipop sticks
- In a small bowl, mix strawberries, vinegar, preserves and rosemary. Let stand 30 minutes; discard rosemary.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons yogurt and 1 tablespoon strawberry mixture into each mold or paper cup. Repeat layers. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm. Yield: 6 pops.
Originally published as Strawberry-Rosemary Yogurt Pops in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes Annual 2014
Reviews for Strawberrry-Rosemary Yogurt Pops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review