- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup Mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, sliced
- In a small saucepan, bring sugar and vinegar to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced to 1/4 cup, about 2 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese, confectioners' sugar and vanilla. Divide strawberries among four dessert plates. Top with cheese mixture; drizzle with balsamic mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Strawberries with Vanilla Mascarpone and Balsamic Drizzle in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2011, p103
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Strawberries with Vanilla Mascarpone and Balsamic Drizzle
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review