Strawberries with Lemon Cream Recipe
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 2 cups (16 ounces) lemon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- Additional lemon peel and 4 whole strawberries for garnish, optional
- 1. Place sliced strawberries in a medium bowl; sprinkle with sugar. In another bowl, fold whipped topping into yogurt; add lemon peel.
- 2. To serve, layer strawberries and the yogurt mixture into four parfait glasses. Top each with lemon peel and a strawberry if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 141 calories, 4g fat (3g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 31mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Strawberries with Lemon Cream
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.