Strawberries with Lemon Cream Recipe
Here's a cool easy dessert perfect for steamy summer days. After sampling this luscious treat, no one will ever believe how easy it is to prepare.
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 2 cups (16 ounces) lemon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- Additional lemon peel and 4 whole strawberries for garnish, optional
- Place sliced strawberries in a medium bowl; sprinkle with sugar. In another bowl, fold whipped topping into yogurt; add lemon peel.
- To serve, layer strawberries and the yogurt mixture into four parfait glasses. Top each with lemon peel and a strawberry if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Strawberries with Lemon Cream in Country Woman July/August 1995, p37
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Strawberries with Lemon Cream(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Breakfast Recipes >
- Country Woman Desserts >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Fruit Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >