Strawberries with Chocolate Cream Filling Recipe
- 1-1/2 ounces semisweet chocolate, grated, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 18 large fresh strawberries, halved
- Set aside 2 tablespoons chocolate. In a microwave, melt remaining chocolate; stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and vanilla until smooth. Beat in melted chocolate. Fold in whipped topping and 1 tablespoon grated chocolate. Cut a small hole in the corner of pastry or plastic bag; insert #21 star pastry tip. Fill the bag with cream cheese mixture.
- Place strawberries cut side up on a serving platter. Pipe cream cheese mixture onto strawberries. Sprinkle with remaining grated chocolate. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 3 dozen.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Strawberries with Chocolate Cream Filling
Sort By :
Se ve delicioso y facil. me puede decir alguna marca del whipped topping o donde conseguirlo?
Chocolate and strawberries! It doesn't get much better then this! Mine didn't look nearly as pretty, but tasted good anyway!
Loved this! The chocolate and strawberries were a fantastic combination. Not overly sweet or rich, and pretty to look at!
I dipped the strawberries in a variety of chocolate first and then added the recipe as is. Not only does it look pretty but it tastes good too. Its is a little sweetness just like the recipe says. Thank you.
great I made these several times and I will make these again i added 1/8 tsp