Strawberries Romanoff Recipe
Your clan will surely save room for dessert when they see this colorful concoction. It also makes a nice anytime snack.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min. YIELD:4-6 servings
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1. Sprinkle strawberries with sugar. Cover and refrigerate 15-20 minutes. Just before serving, whip cream until stiff. Gently stir in orange juice.
- 2. Fold in berries or serve individually in small bowls topped with the flavored cream. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 209 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 16 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC