Your clan will surely save room for dessert when they see this colorful concoction. It also makes a nice anytime snack.
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Sprinkle strawberries with sugar. Cover and refrigerate 15-20
- minutes. Just before serving, whip cream until stiff. Gently stir in
- orange juice.
- Fold in berries or serve individually in small bowls topped with the
- flavored cream. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 209 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 16 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.