Strawberries Romanoff Recipe
Your clan will surely save room for dessert when they see this colorful concoction. It also makes a nice anytime snack.
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1. Sprinkle strawberries with sugar. Cover and refrigerate 15-20 minutes. Just before serving, whip cream until stiff. Gently stir in orange juice.
- 2. Fold in berries or serve individually in small bowls topped with the flavored cream. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 each: 209 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 54mg cholesterol, 16mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Strawberries Romanoff
Reviewed Sep. 4, 2009
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC