Strawberries and Cream Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 quarts fresh whole strawberries, hulled
- Pastry bag or heavy-duty resealable plastic bag
- #18 open star pastry tip
- Crushed ice and fresh mint, optional
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, marshmallow creme and cinnamon until smooth. Cut a small hole in the corner of pastry or plastic bag; insert star tip. Spoon filling into bag; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Quarter strawberries from the tip to the stem end without cutting completely through. Pipe filling into strawberries. Refrigerate until serving. If desired, serve on a bed of crushed ice and garnish with mint. Yield: about 5-1/2 dozen.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Strawberries and Cream
Sort By :
These are tasty little bites. I only used 1/2 tsp cinnamon when I made them the first time and it was more then enough. The next time I made them I omitted the cinnamon and dipped half of the strawberry in melted chocolate. Delicious and they looked like I had spent hours on them.