- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1-1/2 cups cold water
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces)
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 3 whole fresh strawberries
- In a bowl, whisk the milk and water. Whisk in the pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set; fold in the whipped topping. Cut cake into 1/2-in. cubes.
- Spoon a third of the pudding mixture into a 4-qt. trifle or glass bowl. Top with half of the cake cubes and sliced strawberries. Repeat layers once. Top with remaining pudding mixture. Garnish with whole strawberries. Yield: 12 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Strawberries 'n' Cream Trifle
Sort By :
"SOOOO, Good, went so fast, i had to make another one."
"Tasty, low calorie and low fat, and beautiful! I make this for church suppers and never bring any home. And the diabetics love it!"
"We did it in individual trifles - lots of compliments!"
"This was great! One would never know it was 'lightened' up!"
"I did mine a little different/ layerd peaches/strawberries/blueberries in beween/ everyone loved it..used angel food cake for mine"