Strawberries 'n' Cream Tarts Recipe
These pretty tartlets are a yummy treat when fresh berries are in season. I always receive rave reviews whenever I make them, " enthuses Karen Tysdal of Duluth, Minnesota.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 5 teaspoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 3 individual graham cracker tart shells
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in sugar and almond extract. Fold in whipped cream; fold in strawberries. Spoon into tart shells. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 3 servings.
1 each: 225 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 270mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Strawberries 'n' Cream Tarts
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC