Strawberries 'n' Cream Tarts Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 5 teaspoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 3 individual graham cracker tart shells
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in sugar and almond extract. Fold in whipped cream; fold in strawberries. Spoon into tart shells. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 3 servings.
1 each: 225 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 270mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Strawberries 'n' Cream Tarts
"very good. Instead of tarts I used a pie crust"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.