Strawberries 'n' Cream Tarts Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 5 teaspoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 3 individual graham cracker tart shells
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in sugar and almond extract. Fold in whipped cream; fold in strawberries. Spoon into tart shells. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 3 servings.
1 each: 225 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 270mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Strawberries 'n' Cream Tarts
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.