These pretty tartlets are a yummy treat when fresh berries are in season. I always receive rave reviews whenever I make them, " enthuses Karen Tysdal of Duluth, Minnesota.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 5 teaspoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 3 individual graham cracker tart shells
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in sugar and almond extract. Fold in whipped cream; fold in strawberries. Spoon into tart shells. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Strawberries 'n' Cream Tarts in Cooking for 2 Summer 2005, p 55
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Strawberries 'n' Cream Tarts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 25, 2010
"very good. Instead of tarts I used a pie crust"