Strawberries 'n' Cream Tarts Recipe
These pretty tartlets are a yummy treat when fresh berries are in season. I always receive rave reviews whenever I make them, " enthuses Karen Tysdal of Duluth, Minnesota.
- 1 package (3 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 5 teaspoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 3 individual graham cracker tart shells
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in sugar and almond extract. Fold in whipped cream; fold in strawberries. Spoon into tart shells. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Strawberries 'n' Cream Tarts in Cooking for 2 Summer 2005, p 55
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Strawberries 'n' Cream Tarts(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Desserts for Two >
- Desserts Recipes For Two >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fruit Tart Recipes >
- Pie Recipes >