Strawberries 'n' Cream French Toast Sticks Recipe
Taryn Kuebelbeck in Plymouth, Minnesota opens her family’s eyes with this luscious French Toast breakfast that tastes like dessert. It’s ready in a flash and disappears even faster!
- 1 container (16 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 package (12.7 ounces) frozen French toaster sticks
- 2 ounces PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 ounce white baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- In a small saucepan, combine strawberries and cinnamon. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into berries. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Prepare French toast sticks according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in chocolate. Serve berry mixture over French toast; dollop with cream cheese topping. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Strawberries 'n' Cream French Toast Sticks in Simple & Delicious September/October 2007, p47
Reviews for Strawberries 'n' Cream French Toast Sticks(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- French Toast Recipes >
- Kids Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Simple Breakfast Recipes >