Straight-A Salad Recipe
This colorful salad gets a gold star for versatility-it's ideal with most any entree. Plus, its mild mustard vinaigrette comes together in mere minutes.
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown or horseradish mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/8 teaspoons pepper
- 6 cups torn salad greens
- Tomato wedges and cucumber slices
- 1. For dressing, combine the first six ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. In a salad bowl, combine the greens, tomato and cucumber; add dressing and toss to coat. Yield: 6-8 servings (3/4 cup dressing).
3/4 cup: 148 calories, 14g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 85mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Straight-A Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC