Stovetop Pork Dinner Recipe
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 8 small new potatoes, optional
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots
- 1. In a large skillet, cook pork for 3-4 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160°; drain. Add potatoes if desired and onion.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the soup, mushrooms, water, garlic salt, Worcestershire sauce and thyme; pour into skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 hour.
- 3. Stir in peas and carrots; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Stovetop Pork Dinner
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.