- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup water
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (24 ounces) refrigerated mashed potatoes
- Cook beef in a large skillet over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add mixed vegetables, soup, water, onion, Worcestershire sauce and seasonings; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Meanwhile, heat potatoes according to package directions. Serve with goulash. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Stovetop Goulash
Sort By :
"Delicious and easy weeknight dinner!"
"My family liked it and it's a good way to get veggies into a toddler. I left out the cinnamon."
"This was easy to toss together. The flavor was on the sweet side due to the Cinnamon, but I really enjoyed it as did my children. I served it to them over Tator Tots."
"This was OK. I wanted to like it, but I will probably not make this again."