Stovetop Bratwurst Dinner Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 pound Johnsonville® Smoked Brats, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans
- 4 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 6 cups hot cooked noodles
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the milk and soup until blended. Add bratwurst and beans. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until heated through. Stir in cheese until melted. Serve over noodles. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 525 calories, 30 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 104 mg cholesterol, 1,088 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 23 g protein.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer