Stout and Brown Sugar Ice Cream Shakes Recipe
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup stout beer
- Whipped cream and crushed pretzels
- 1. Place the milk, cream cheese, brown sugar, vanilla and salt in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Add cream; process on low speed just until combined.
- 2. Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer; freeze according to manufacturer's directions. Transfer to a freezer container; freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- 3. For shakes, in a blender, combine beer and 2 cups ice cream; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; top with whipped cream and pretzels. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/3 cup: 615 calories, 37g fat (23g saturated fat), 125mg cholesterol, 402mg sodium, 56g carbohydrate (53g sugars, 0g fiber), 8g protein
Reviews for Stout and Brown Sugar Ice Cream Shakes
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.