- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divided into
- fourths. Shape each portion into a loaf. Place in four greased 8-in.
- x 4-in. loaf pans. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 350° for 35-45 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks to cool. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 180 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 107 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.