Stir-Fry Snap Beans Recipe
The recipe for this delicious dish came from a Chinese student who lived with us.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 1/4 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- Dash pepper
- 1. In a small skillet, saute beans in canola oil for 5 minutes. Add the soy sauce, sesame seeds, sesame oil if desired, garlic powder, onion powder and pepper. Cook and stir 1-2 minutes longer or until beans are tender and evenly coated with soy sauce mixture. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 50 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 233 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC