Stir-Fry Snap Beans Recipe
- 1/4 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- Dash pepper
- 1. In a small skillet, saute beans in canola oil for 5 minutes. Add the soy sauce, sesame seeds, sesame oil if desired, garlic powder, onion powder and pepper. Cook and stir 1-2 minutes longer or until beans are tender and evenly coated with soy sauce mixture. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup: 50 calories, 3g fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 233mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Stir-Fry Snap Beans
"Our family has a recipe similar to this one. We don't bother with the garlic or onion powder though, and they still turn out great. I would suggest buying a really good quaility soy sauce, it makes a difference!"