- 1 pound beef Sirloin Tip Steaks, 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick
- 6 ounces uncooked thin spaghetti
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh spinach, stems removed, thinly sliced
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped red chili peppers
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Stack beef steaks; cut lengthwise in half and then crosswise into 1-inch wide strips. Combine marinade ingredients; add beef, tossing to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; keep warm.
- Remove beef from marinade; reserve marinade. Heat large nonstick wok or skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add beef (1/2 at a time) and stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.)
- In same skillet, combine pasta, spinach, water chestnuts, green onions and reserved marinade; cook until spinach is wilted and mixture is heated through, stirring occasionally. Return beef to skillet; mix lightly. Garnish with chili peppers. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Stir-Fry Beef & Spinach with Noodles in The Beef Checkoff 2014
Reviews for Stir-Fry Beef & Spinach with Noodles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 14, 2014
Love the marinade