Stir-Fried Shrimp and Mushrooms Recipe
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Hot cooked rice
- Lemon slices
- 1. In a large skillet or wok, saute garlic in oil for 1 minute. Add the shrimp, mushrooms and onions; stir-fry for 1 minute. Stir in the broth; cook 2 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink. Serve with rice; garnish with lemon. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 132 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 168mg cholesterol, 258mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 20g protein .
Reviews for Stir-Fried Shrimp and Mushrooms
"I modified this recipe by adding orange,yellow, sweet and red onion. also lawyrs season salt, old bay pepper to taste."
"I made this for my husband who commented that it lacked flavor."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.