Stir-Fried Shrimp and Mushrooms Recipe
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Hot cooked rice
- Lemon slices
- 1. In a large skillet or wok, saute garlic in oil for 1 minute. Add the shrimp, mushrooms and onions; stir-fry for 1 minute. Stir in the broth; cook 2 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink. Serve with rice; garnish with lemon. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 132 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 168 mg cholesterol, 258 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 20 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.