Stir-Fried Shrimp and Mushrooms
After a tiring but beautiful day of fishing, this is a fast and delicious way to serve our famous Key West pink shrimp. It's always a big hit with guests.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound uncooked Daily Chef Uncooked Medium Shrimp, peeled and deveined
Create an impressive party platter with Daily Chef Shrimp.
Learn More >
- 3 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Hot cooked rice
- Lemon slices
- In a large skillet or wok, saute garlic in oil for 1 minute. Add the
- shrimp, mushrooms and onions; stir-fry for 1 minute. Stir in the
- broth; cook 2 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink. Serve with
- rice; garnish with lemon. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 132 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 168 mg cholesterol, 258 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 20 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.