Stir-Fried Shrimp and Mushrooms Recipe
After a tiring but beautiful day of fishing, this is a fast and delicious way to serve our famous Key West pink shrimp. It's always a big hit with guests.
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Hot cooked rice
- Lemon slices
- In a large skillet or wok, saute garlic in oil for 1 minute. Add the shrimp, mushrooms and onions; stir-fry for 1 minute. Stir in the broth; cook 2 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink. Serve with rice; garnish with lemon. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Stir-Fried Shrimp and Mushrooms in Country Extra May 2001, p51
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Stir-Fried Shrimp and Mushrooms(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review