- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Hot cooked rice
- Lemon slices
- In a large skillet or wok, saute garlic in oil for 1 minute. Add the shrimp, mushrooms and onions; stir-fry for 1 minute. Stir in the broth; cook 2 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink. Serve with rice; garnish with lemon. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Stir-Fried Shrimp and Mushrooms
Sort By :
I modified this recipe by adding orange,yellow, sweet and red onion. also lawyrs season salt, old bay pepper to taste.
I made this for my husband who commented that it lacked flavor.