Stir-Fried Pork Soup Recipe
- 2/3 pound boneless pork loin, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Pepper to taste
- 1. In a 3-qt. saucepan, stir-fry pork, mushrooms, celery and carrots in oil until pork is browned and vegetables are tender. Add broth and spinach.
- 2. Combine cornstarch and water to make a thin paste; stir into soup. Return to a boil; boil for 1 minute. Quickly stir in egg. Add pepper. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 cup: 151 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 60mg cholesterol, 979mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 13g protein.
Reviews for Stir-Fried Pork Soup
"I was amazed at how much flavor this soup had. Yummy! I will definitely make this again."